DOG CHEF COOKING CLASSES
We offer cooking classes at our Dog Chef Kitchen or at other mobile
sites for fundraisers, or private groups. We also have a series of DVD's
on our cooking classes that are for sale. Click on our products page.
So come and learn to cook for your dog.
In the BASIC DOG CHEF COOKING CLASS you learn:
- Why preparing natural food for your dog is healthier
- Where to shop for your dog's food
- The costs of natural food vs. commercial food
- The simple art of "throwing it all together" instead of using recipes
- To cook or not to cook?
- Paying attention to what works for your dog
- 3-4 basic recipes that can be alternated with several choices of meat and/or vegetables
* Bring your own containers to take food home to your dog.
In the MASTER DOG CHEF CERTIFICATION CLASSES you learn:
- The Basic Cooking Class
- Shopping - This is a field trip to the butcher and a grocery store
- Feeding raw food
- Setting up your kitchen and summing it all up
Basic Cooking Class
The "Basic Cooking Class" schedule is every Saturday morning from 9 - 11am. The cost is $35 per person. Reservations do need to be made by Wednesday prior to the class. Call 520-398-1411.
The Class size is held between 4 -6 people for full participation. Larger groups can be accommodated as well as private consultations. Call for prices.
Master Dog Chef Certification
The Master Dog Chef Certification series is composed of four consecutive classes for a fee of $165 per person. Call for scheduling.